Download mIRC for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by mIRC - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download mIRC latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Internet Relay Chat client used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. Serving the Internet community for over two decades, it has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. You can learn about mIRC here.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
It also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install mIRC for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept mIRC End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for mIRC in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IM, Calling
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by mIRC. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.