Download Geekbench for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Primate Labs - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Geekbench latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Measures your system's power and tells you whether your computer is ready to roar.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Geekbench includes updated CPU workloads and new Compute workloads that model real-world tasks and applications. It is a benchmark that reflects what actual users face on their mobile devices and personal computers.
Each CPU workload models a real-world task or application, ensuring meaningful results. These tests are complex, avoiding simple problems with straightforward memory-access patterns, and push the limits of your system.
Measure the compute performance of your GPU with the new Compute Benchmark. From image processing to computer vision to number crunching, it tests your GPU using relevant and complex challenges.
Designed from the ground-up for cross-platform comparisons, it allows you to compare system performance across devices, processor architectures, and operating systems. Supports Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Geekbench for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Geekbench End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Geekbench in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 90 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Primate Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.