Download Fences for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Stardock - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Fences latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts and icons with Fences®!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts and icons with Fences! It helps you organize your PC by automatically placing your shortcuts and icons into resizable shaded areas on your desktop called fences. Its many customization features are what make Fences the world’s most popular Windows desktop enhancement.
Define rules for how your icons are arranged on your desktop and Fences will automatically sort new icons into the fences you have chosen based on your rules.
- Use fences on modern, high DPI monitors.
- Create shaded areas to organize your desktop.
- Blur the wallpaper behind fences on Windows 10.
- Roll up fences to the Title-bar for cleaner desktops.
- Double click the desktop to hide or show icons.
- Define rules to organize your desktop icons.
- Swipe between multiple pages of fences.
- Create a desktop portal from any folder.
- Navigate the folder structure from within the fence.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Fences for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Fences End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Fences in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 15 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Stardock. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.