Download CleverPrint for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abelssoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download CleverPrint latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Put an end to the waste of ink! CleverPrint reduces printing costs by up to 50%.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Prints Multiple Pages On One Sheet, CleverPrint minimizes your printing costs by printing up to 8 pages on one. Print jobs often contain pages and graphics, which you don’t want to print. Simply remove them. Itis able to convert print jobs to PDF documents or to PNG, JPG, etc.
Why CleverPrint? Key Features
Printing multiple pages (1, 2, 4, 8) on one is possible. Unnecessary Pages can be excluded from the print job.
Saves Printer Cartridge
The new CleverPrint toner saving function allows to lighten up your print job before printing. This ensures a reduced consumption of the printer ink.
CleverPrint is able to convert print jobs to PDF documents or to PNG, JPG, etc.
Optimizes Print Jobs
CleverPrint can remove graphics within a print job and thus drastically reduce printing costs.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CleverPrint for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CleverPrint End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CleverPrint in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 65 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abelssoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.