Download Barcode ActiveX Control for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Barcode ActiveX Control
by BarCodeWiz - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Barcode ActiveX Control latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Create a single barcode, pages of labels, or mail merge documents in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Create a single barcode, pages of labels, or mail merge documents in Microsoft Word.
Convert cells to barcodes or full sheets of labels directly in Excel. Easily create auto-incrementing barcodes.
Add barcodes to your Access Reports.
Compatible with all versions of MS Office (including 365) and Windows 2000 to Windows 10. Includes both 32 and 64-bit versions.
Choose from 23 types of barcodes, both linear (1D) and 2D.
Add barcodes to your application. Compatible with .NET, VC++, VB6, VBA, Delphi, and others. Both 32 and 64-bit versions are provided.
Barcodes created in Word and Excel are vector images. With images, you can:
- Copy and paste barcode images into other programs.
- Share barcode sheets with others who do not have the software installed.
- Create barcodes on one computer and print on another.
- Resize barcodes without loss of quality.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Barcode ActiveX Control for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Barcode ActiveX Control End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Barcode ActiveX Control in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by BarCodeWiz. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.