Download Watercolor Studio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by JixiPix - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Watercolor Studio latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Automated Photo to Watercolor Software with Realistic and Natural Style
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Watercolor Studio is an automated Photo to Watercolor Software with Realistic and Natural Style. It creates fluid, liquidy, translucent watercolors with paint that flows naturally. Built on-top of an incredible rendering system that uses real-world techniques. It uses artificial intelligence and image recognition to render the initial watercolor then gives you the ability to create infinite variations quickly and easily.
This application does the initial work, producing a watercolor instantly, then allows you to customize your paintings using an array of Sliders, Layers, Brushes, Color Washes and Artistic finishes. The end result—print quality watercolors filled with transparent luminosity and sheer beauty.
Artificial Intelligence and Image Recognition
A powerful wetness algorithm with full control. Decide how wet the edges become or how much the color spreads.
Smart layers with options to reorder, duplicate and delete. This powerful feature allows you to stack and blend watercolor layers, washes and spatter for one-of-a-kind artwork.
Landscape settings for an ultra wet watercolor
Portrait settings for controlled color and detail
Smart Brushes to remove areas or add them back in
Mask option to invert, clear or fill brushed areas
Detail and Shade controls
70 Artistic Finishes adjusts the color scheme to warm or cool bias, and modifies the intensity of color creating unity and altered moods that blends seamlessly.
Smart links to globally unify artstic finishes across all layers
Ink and Color washes that stack and blend
Adjustable water Splatter for texture
Granulating Texture slider to pool pigment naturally throughout the watercolor
Canvas Layer with Cold Press, Hot Press and Rough paper texture
Presets for saving custom paint palettes and to keep layers and settings intact for future projects
Save Layer Preset allows one or more layers to be saved for future use. You know it’s a layer present when an icon appears on the corner of the preset thumbnail.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Watercolor Studio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Watercolor Studio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Watercolor Studio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 600 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by JixiPix. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.