Download VideoGet for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Nuclear Coffee Software - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download VideoGet latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Download you favorite videos from Youtube and many other popular video streaming sites.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VideoGet enables you to download you favorite videos from Youtube and many other popular video streaming sites. Supports downloads from more than 750 other video websites, including popular YouTube, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MetaCafe, etc.
Full supported video sites list here.
VideoGet Advantages & Key Features
Downloads video from YouTube and more than 750 video websites. Click here to see the full list of supported websites.
Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV).
Converts video for any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV).
One-click-download-convert, comes with plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browsers.
Download from RTMP, RTSP protocols and MMS protocol MMS streaming media protocol
Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies.
Allows to downloading in a batch mode with ability to save / load batch.
Allows to pause / resume all downloads or individual files per row.
Small and compact with simultaneous download supported. To make the download faster, VideoGet allows you to download up to 20 videos at the same time.
“Download while converting” feature automatically starts downloading the next video while the previous one is being converted..
Simultaneous converting of multiple files allows to convert up to 10 videos at the same time.
Download from YouTube in high-quality with a new “YouTube in HQ” feature.
Auto remove downloaded files from the list. VideoGet will automatically remove all downloaded files from the list after you close the program.
VideoGet Youtube Downloader
Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
Ability to login on YouTube due to inappropriate videos for which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
Broken website report. Notify us about broken website by pressing a single button, and our team will fix it as soon as possible.
Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
Designed with “Easy-to-Use” concept. Nice, simple interface and a solid amount of options.
Works on Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 and Mac OSX 10.6 or later.
Works with all types of Internet connection.
- Arabic, Български, Český, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Italiano.
- 日本語, 한국어, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Română, Русский, Español, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VideoGet for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VideoGet End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VideoGet in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Downloader
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Nuclear Coffee Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.