Download USBCrypt for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by WinAbility - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download USBCrypt latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A powerful software encryption utility that protects your sensitive information from unauthorized access.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
USBCrypt™ is a powerful software encryption utility that protects your sensitive information from unauthorized access. It locks the bad guys out, and protects your personal, business, and financial data. Encrypt your USB and other removable and fixed drives with strong encryption. USBCrypt uses the industry standard AES encryption algorithm to protect your files, the strongest protection available.
Protect your files if you use a removable disk to move the files between your office and home. This is especially important if your work files contain confidential company information, or private information about your clients: losing such data without encrypting them could spell disaster for your business or career! USBCrypt can help you protect the privacy of your data.
It uses the industry-standard AES encryption, that makes it impossible for anyone to get to your files without knowing the correct password. There is currently no technology available to anyone in the world to break AES encryption.
USB thumb drives, flash memory drives, portable hard drives, internal hard drives – you name it. If your computer recognizes the drive, USBCrypt can encrypt it.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install USBCrypt for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept USBCrypt End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for USBCrypt in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by WinAbility. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.