Download USB Secure for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by NewSoftwares.net - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download USB Secure latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Password-protect your USB flash disks & external drives. Improved USB Security for your files & folders!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
USB Secure maintains perfect USB security by password-protecting your USB containing private images, personal documents, numerous unending memories and business stuff.
Simply install the program in the portable drive you want to password-protect and all the data in it is hidden and is delete proof. To access your files again, enter the correct password and get your files back without requiring you to install the product again and without needing any admin privileges.
Virtual Drive Option
To access your files, you can choose between unlocking them completely or just access the locked files in a virtual drive. This plug and play feature is handy if you fear from data loss in case if USB drive is removed from the PC abruptly.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install USB Secure for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept USB Secure End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for USB Secure in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by NewSoftwares.net. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.