Download StairDesigner for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Boole & Partners - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download StairDesigner latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Balanced stair design software, used in the wood, marble, stone, and metal industries.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
StairDesigner is a polyvalent straight, helicoidal, and balanced stair design software, used in the wood, marble, stone, and metal industries. It allows a quick stairway parameters entry. Its Help and Control Function checks the Riser Height, Tread Length, and Stair Rule parameters (Blondel’s law), and helps reaching the stair compliance.
It is based on the Boole & Partners exclusive Global Balancing Function, which summarizes major balancing theories, and calculates «S-shaped» stairs, cut-off corners stairs, English styled stairs, and rounded stairs, and also optimizes concrete stairs coverage (StairDesigner-Pro_RB).
Help and Control Function
StairDesigner controls each of the Riser Height, the Tread Length, and the Stair Rule vis-a-vis [Min – Max] intervals.
When the stair values comply with the [Min – Max] control intervals (default values as per contra), StairDesigner displays a green signal.
Global Balancing Function
Once the stairway is defined, StairDesigner calculates a stair global balancing. All steps are balanced by default, but each step’s postion may be moved individually : StairDesigner will then automatically recalculate the stair balancing.
«S shaped» Stairs :
StairDesigner is able to design up to 7 flights stairs. Each flight is determined by its dimensions, and its angle with the previous flight.
It flights may be defined with an either left or right rotation, enabling «S-shaped» stairs design.
English styled Stairs
In the case of an «English styled stair» (without stringboards), StairDesigner calculates the banisters positions directly in the steps.
StairDesigner takes into account the front and rear distances to the step nose, as well as the maximum empty space between two banisters, in order to reach the most homogeneous distribution.
When successive flights are joined with arcs, StairDesigner calculates all the corresponding rounded shapes.
This StairDesigner feature enables winding stairs design.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install StairDesigner for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept StairDesigner End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for StairDesigner in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Boole & Partners. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.