Download SMPlayer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Ricardo Villalba - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SMPlayer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free Media Player with built-in codecs. Play all audio and video formats with support for Chromecast!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SMPlayer is a free Media Player with built-in codecs. Play all audio and video formats with support for Chromecast. It can play virtually all video and audio formats. Start to watch a movie but you have to leave!… don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will be resumed at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume…
Play all media formats
SMPlayer supports the most known formats and codecs: avi, mp4, mkv, mpeg, mov, divx, h.264… you can play all of them, thanks to its built-in codecs. You don’t need to find and install third party codecs.
Support for YouTube: Play YouTube videos and it’s also available an optional plugin to search for YouTube videos.
Subtitles download: Can search and download subtitles from
Free and open source
Skins: Comes with several skins and icon themes, so you can easily change the look of the player.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SMPlayer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SMPlayer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SMPlayer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 37+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Ricardo Villalba. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.