Download SecureCRT for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by VanDyke - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download SecureCRT latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SecureCRT client provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, SecureCRT is an application you can live in all day long. With the solid security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help raise your productivity to the nth degree.
Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac — employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more — whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SecureCRT for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SecureCRT End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SecureCRT in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: SSH Connect
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 27+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by VanDyke. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.