Download PDFCreator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by pdfforge GmbH - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download PDFCreator latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free pdf converter tool. Converts every printable document to PDF and many other formats.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PDFCreator is a free pdf converter tool, it converts every printable document to PDF and many other formats. Professional features allow you to control and secure your output to achieve the results you desire.
It will remain free forever. You may use it at home, in your company and may even give it to your friends and colleagues.
Advantages & Main Features
Free to use PDFCreator at home or at work
- Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more.
- Merge multiple documents to one file.
- Profiles make frequently used settings available with one click.
- Use automatic saving to have a fully automated PDF printer.
- We take care of the complexity and make converting PDFs simple for you.
- Compress and resize images to reduce the file size.
- Encrypt your PDFs with AES and protect them with a password.
- Prevent unauthorized access to your PDFs by changing the security settings.
- Use the COM interface to control PDFCreator from your application.
- Coming soon: With our corporate subscription you will get access to our MSI setup for easy deployment through Active Directory.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PDFCreator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PDFCreator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PDFCreator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 29+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by pdfforge GmbH. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.