Download ParkControl for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Bitsum - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ParkControl latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Display and tweak CPU core parking settings in real-time.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CPU Core Parking is a low-power sleep state supported by most modern processors and operating systems. It dynamically disables CPU cores in an effort to conserve power when idle. ParkControl display and tweak CPU core parking settings in real-time. It also has an assortment of complimentary power automation features.
ParkControl and Process Lasso) not only let one more easily configure CPU core parking and frequency scaling, but also allow for dynamic entrance into a higher performance power plan. For instance, with Process Lasso, you can automatically enter ‘Bitsum Highest Performance’ will you start a game, then go back to ‘Balanced’ when you exit.
- Automate power plans (e.g. when an app is run)
- Tame unruly background processes
- Set persistent CPU affinities and priorities
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ParkControl for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ParkControl End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ParkControl in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Bitsum. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.