Download mpv Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by mpv - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download mpv Player latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free, open source, and cross-platform media player.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
mpv Player is a free, open source, and cross-platform media player. It is a fork of mplayer2 and MPlayer. It shares some features with the former projects while introducing many more. It supports a wide variety of video file formats, audio and video codecs, and subtitle types.
High quality video output
mpv has an OpenGL based video output that is capable of many features loved by videophiles, such as video scaling with popular high quality algorithms, color management, frame timing, interpolation, HDR, and more.
Streamlined CLI options
MPlayer’s options parser was improved to behave more like other CLI programs, and many option names and semantics were reworked to make them more intuitive and memorable.
On Screen Controller
While mpv has no official GUI, it has a small controller that is triggered by mouse movement.
GPU video decoding
mpv leverages the FFmpeg hwaccel APIs to support VDPAU, VAAPI, DXVA2, VDA and VideoToolbox video decoding acceleration.
A straightforward C API was designed from the ground up to make mpv usable as a library and facilitate easy integration into other applications.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install mpv Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept mpv Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for mpv Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 17 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by mpv. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.