Download LiteManager Free for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by LiteManagerTeam - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download LiteManager Free latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free remote desktop software for remote control of computers over the Internet or remote support.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
LiteManager Free is a free remote desktop software for remote control of computers over the Internet or remote support, includes main functions and capabilities of the LiteManager program and offers 30 free licenses for remote access to 30 computers or more if you have a license key.
It allows you to control one computer via another computer. You can see the remote computer’s desktop in the opened window and can control it with the mouse and keyboard. The program consists of two parts: client module LiteManager Viewer that is installed on the administrator computer and server module LiteManager Server that is installed on remote computers.
The Free Version
Doesn’t include several modes and features that are not necessary for most users. Future versions of LiteManager Free will partially include new features and capabilities.
Intended for controlling computers in a small organization or for home use with the main restriction being the remote access to no more than 30 computers. The free version allows working with the desktop, file system, processes, services and registry.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install LiteManager Free for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept LiteManager Free End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for LiteManager Free in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Remote Control
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 41 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LiteManagerTeam. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.