Download GoPro Quik Desktop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
GoPro Quik Desktop
by GoPro - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download GoPro Quik Desktop latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Import and enjoy your GoPro footage and create beautiful videos with just a few clicks.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Import and enjoy your GoPro footage and create beautiful videos with just a few clicks. Add gauges and graphs that show how fast, far and high you went. Quik makes it easy to access, edit and enjoy your GoPro photos and videos. Automatically import1 your footage and create awesome videos synced to music in just a few clicks.
And with an optional GoPro Plus subscription, it’s even easier to create and share epic videos with Quik. You’ll have a huge variety of soundtracks to choose from, and you can auto upload your photos and videos to the cloud to edit and enjoy on your phone—anytime, anywhere.2
- Add photos and time lapse sequences to your videos, and see them come to life with panning effects
- Create awesome videos synced to music with just a few clicks
- Auto upload to the cloud and unlock additional soundtracks when you subscribe to GoPro Plus2
- Add gauges and graphs to your videos that show how fast, far and high you went3
- Automatically import1 and organize your photos and videos
- Create and share short video clips
- Easily view and edit burst and time lapse photos
- Update your GoPro products with the latest features for optimal performance
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install GoPro Quik Desktop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept GoPro Quik Desktop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for GoPro Quik Desktop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 180 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by GoPro. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.