Download Goolge Earth Images Downloader for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Goolge Earth Images Downloader
by allmapsoft.com - Shareware
PC Version Review
Download Goolge Earth Images Downloader latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Get offline satellite tile images from google earth (not google maps), including historical imagery.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
google earth images downloader is a tool that help you to get offline satellite tile images from google earth (not google maps), including historical imagery. It can work without google earth installed.
- You can view downloaded offline map by Map Viewer, and you can zoom out or zoom in the offline map.
- Output the offline map as BMP,JPG,TIFF file.
- It can even export all tiles to a sqlite database with MBtiles format, then you use the sqlite db on some Android or iOS apps, such as
- MapBox, RMaps, Locus Map, Oruxmaps, etc.
- When you created a mbtiles file, you can view the mbtiles file with MBTiles Viewer.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Goolge Earth Images Downloader for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Goolge Earth Images Downloader End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Goolge Earth Images Downloader in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Maps & Navigation
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Shareware
This App is developed and updated by allmapsoft.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.