Download Fotor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Everimaging - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Fotor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free photo editor and design maker.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Fotor is a free photo editor and design maker from Everimaging Limited. A simple but easy to use photo editor for desktop that enables you to edit photos, without being an expert in Photoshop. It processes photos quickly allowing you to adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation, sharpen/blur, add a vignette, or crop, straighten, rotate ,text, red-eye removal and more.
Main Features of Fotor
Powerful Photo Editing Tools
Comes loaded with powerful, easy-to-use editing tools to help you make all your photos look amazing.
Save yourself editing time with Batch Processing. Apply Scenes, Effects, Borders and more to a batch of photos with just one click.
- 20+ different layout options to get just the look you want.
- Adjust patterns, colors, and more for that finishing touch.
- Don’t like rules? Put your photos anywhere you want with Freestyle Collage.
A mix of clear focus and selective blurring, tilt-Shift editor gives your images the depth-of-field normally seen only on professional-grade DSLR cameras.
Effects, Text & Torders: By mixing up effects, borders and text in a style that’s all your own.
Photo Editing Tutorial
Use The Fotor Photo Editor To Design Your You-Tube Channel Art Easily
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Fotor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Fotor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Fotor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 270 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Everimaging. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.