Download Epson L120 Driver for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Epson L120 Driver
by Epson - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Epson L120 Driver latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Driver identification and installation package for the Epson L120 printer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Epson L120 Driver is a driver identification and installation package for the Epson L120 printer. This driver download package helps to identify the Epson L120 printer hardware and makes it work properly.
Windows System Requirements
To use your product and its software, your computer should use one of these Microsoft operating
Note: Visit Epson’s support website at global.latin.epson.com/Soporte for thelatest in compatibility and
drivers for your product (website available in Spanish andPortuguese only).
Parent topic: Technical Specifications
You can print on plain paper in these sizes: Letter (8.5 × 11 inches [216× 279 mm]), A4 (8.3 × 11.7
inches [210 × 297 mm]), and Legal (8.5 × 14 inches [216 × 357 mm]).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Epson L120 Driver for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Epson L120 Driver End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Epson L120 Driver in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Driver Specific
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 27 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Epson. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.