Download Dr.Explain for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Indigo Byte - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Dr.Explain latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A software to quickly create help files, online help manuals, and user documentation.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Dr.Explain is a software to quickly create help files, online help manuals, and user documentation. It is a help authoring software to create help files, documentation and on-line manuals in CHM, PDF, RTF & HTML formats automatically. It is based on a unique interface analysis and screen capture system.
It can automatically analyze an application’s user interface, take screenshots of all controls and elements, and then add explanatory callouts to all images in the draft help system. After that, all one needs to do is add descriptions to the callouts, and save the result in the HTML, CHM, RTF, or PDF format.
It is a good choice for any software vendor, from micro ISV and freelancers to big software development companies and studios.
Dr.Explain + TIWRI.COM =
Tiwri.com is a cloud platform that lets multiple users jointly develop technical, reference, or user documentation using Dr.Explain as an editor application.
Moreover, when the documentation is ready, you can publish it on the Tiwri cloud server directly from Dr.Explain in two clicks.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Dr.Explain for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Dr.Explain End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Dr.Explain in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 64 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Indigo Byte. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.