Download BWMeter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DeskSoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download BWMeter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
BWMeter measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example. BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access of applications to certain internet sites.
It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download / upload from the internet. You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server). BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators.
Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
Monitor and display all traffic on the network
Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
Easy installation and configuration with default options
Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
Many options for full customization
Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
Now with Windows 10 support!
Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
Traffic control, access control and speed limits
Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
Alerts and notifications
Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
Statistics can be exported / imported
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install BWMeter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept BWMeter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for BWMeter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1.1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by DeskSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.