Download Blue-Cloner for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by OpenCloner - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Blue-Cloner latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Blu-ray copy/backup/burn/decryption software which can copy Blu-ray movies to blank Blu-ray/DVD/AVCHD discs or hard disk.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Blue-Cloner 2018 is top-rated Blu-ray copy/backup/burn/decryption software which can copy Blu-ray movies to blank Blu-ray/DVD/AVCHD discs or hard disk as Blu-ray folders and ISO image files with just one or a few clicks. The new integrated UI makes it easier for you to use. The latest version adopts AMD Accelerated Video Transcoding Technology, which greatly improved the copy speed and picture quality. It can even permanently remove Cinavia watermarks planted in audio tracks of a Blu-ray movie.
Perfect 1:1 Blu-ray copy
- Express interface and Expert interface: The Express interface is for novices to copy Blu-ray movies with just one click and the Expert interface is for advanced users to copy Blu-ray movies with various customized copy modes.
- Removes various Blu-ray copy protections including AACS, BD+, UOPs, etc.
- Makes a copy of the whole Blu-ray disc onto another, keeping those fancy menus and introductions.
Movie complete copy
- Compresses a Blu-ray disc (50G) to a blank BD-R/RE (25G), including menus and special features.
- Compresses the main movie with MPEG-2 or H.264 1080p to a BD-R/RE (25G).
Copies the longest movie title of the original Blu-ray movie to a blank BD-R/RE (25G), with unwanted audio track(s), subtitle(s) and prohibition messages omitted.
Split Blu-ray copy
Splits one Blu-ray movie (50G) to two blank BD-R/REs (25G).
Select only your desired movie title(s) to copy and keep only wanted audio track(s) and subtitle(s) for every movie title.
Enjoy your original Blu-ray movie directly with Blue-Cloner and don’t need to install other Blu-ray player software.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Blue-Cloner for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Blue-Cloner End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Blue-Cloner in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 31 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by OpenCloner. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.