Download Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Auslogics Driver Updater
by Auslogics Labs - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Auslogics Driver Updater latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Update all drivers on your PC in one click to prevent device conflicts and ensure smooth hardware operation!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Auslogics Driver Updater will check your computer for potential driver problems, give you a report on outdated or missing drivers it detects, and let you quickly update them to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions. Driver Updater is the best solution for keeping your hardware and devices working smoothly. However, you may have performance problems on your PC that are not caused by outdated drivers. These may include junk file accumulations, corrupt entries in the Windows registry, incorrect system or network connection settings or other speed-reducing issues.
Saves you time
You can update all drivers in one click compared to manually searching the web for the right update for each of your drivers.
Only official driver versions made specifically for your device type and model are downloaded and installed onto your PC.
Backs up for safety
Backups are created prior to updating drivers so you can always go back to the previous driver version if you don’t like the updated one.
Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Auslogics Driver Updater End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Auslogics Driver Updater in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Driver Tools & Packs
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Auslogics Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.