Download ZAR X for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Alexey V. Gubin - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download ZAR X latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Data Recovery for FAT, NTFS, EXT, and XFS - Zero Assumption Recovery.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ZAR Data Recovery is suitable for home users and small businesses who need a powerful data recovery solution for Windows FAT, NTFS, Linux ext/2/3/4, and XFS file systems. The default settings are reliable and thorough, but more technical users can benefit from a wealth of optional configurations.
Unformat is the process of data recovery from a storage device (which can be a hard drive, a camera memory card, or an USB pen drive) that was formatted.
RAID recovery boils down to reconstruction of the RAID parameters and subsequent data recovery. ZAR RAID recovery is a powerful tool which can successfully determine RAID parameters and recover data from various RAID types.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ZAR X for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ZAR X End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ZAR X in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Alexey V. Gubin. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.