Download XnView for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by XnView - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download XnView latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Photo/Multimedia Viewer, Browser and Converter
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
XnView is a eally simple to use photo and multimedia viewer, browser and converter. Browse, organize, and view your images in numerous ways: Thumbnail View, FullScreen View, FilmStrip View, SlideShow with FX Images Compare etc.. Read about 500 formats (including Multipage and animated still formats APNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO,etc..). Some formats may require Plug-ins. A convenient Screen Capture module and Windows ™ TWAIN & WIA interface to capture images.
XnView Full Key Features
Exporting to more than 70 Formats XnView lets you create: SlideShows Web Pages, Contact Sheets, Video Thumbnails, Gallery File Listings Strip of Images.
Process your images with an arsenal of editing tools: Resize, Rotate, Crop, Lossless Rotate & Crop (jpeg), Adjust Brightness and Contrast. Auto Levels, Auto Contrast, Modify Colors depth & palette, Apply filters & Effects.
- Support of more than 500 image formats
- Metadata support, Editing (IPTC) and JPEG lossless Transforms
- Duplicate File Finder, Batch Processing, Batch Rename and Print Module
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install XnView for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept XnView End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for XnView in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Viewers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by XnView . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.