Download WSATools for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Simone Franco - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download WSATools 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easy-to-use apk installer for Windows Subsystem for Android
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
As a prominent feature of Windows 11, Microsoft promised to support running android apps on its new operating systems. However, it could only be achieved through Windows Subsystem for Android and Amazon App Store.
Fortunately, a developer called Simone Franco has invented a similar method to install android apps with aid of native Windows Subsystem for Android. His app is called WSATools.
WSATools is an easy-to-use apk installer for Windows Subsystem for Android.
And as described by the developer, WSATools is a simple apk installer for Windows 11’s Subsystem for Android, designed to be intuitive and to make the user instantly feel at home.
WSATools Main Advantages
- Explorer integration for APK files: double click and press install!
- APK installation made easy: just a click away.
- No need to install ADB and know its commands. WSATools takes care of everything!
- If you already have the platform-tools package in your path, it will use that one!
And more features are promised to be introduced in the near future.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WSATools End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WSATools in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Android Emulators
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 124.66 MB
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by Simone Franco. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.