Download Wox for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Wox - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Wox latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A full-featured launcher, access programs and web contents as you type and be more productive ever since.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Wox is a full-featured launcher, access programs and web contents as you type and be more productive ever since. t’s an alternative to Alfred and Launchy. You can call it Windows omni-eXecutor if you want a long name.
Find Applications & Files
Quick Start program and local files without leaving your keyboard, automatic sorting based on usage.
Quick-Search the Web
Search the web by prefixing your search with keywords like wiki, g.
Add your own the web searches in Wox’s setting window to make them meet your daily needs.
Making a plugin for Wox is easy and Wox supports plugins written by CSharp,Python,NodeJS,Golang and so on. Create your own plugin and share with others now.
Match Wox to your desktop. Create your own themes by choosing colours,fonts, sizes and more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Wox for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Wox End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Wox in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Wox. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.