Download Wireless Network Watcher for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Wireless Network Watcher
by Nir Sofer - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Wireless Network Watcher latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. The following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name. Export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
System Requirements And Limitations
This utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
This utility can only scan a wireless network that you’re currently connected to. It cannot scan other wireless networks.
In rare cases, it’s possible that Wireless Network Watcher won’t detect the correct wireless network adapter, and then you should go to ‘Advanced Options’ window (F9), and manually choose the correct network adapter.
although this utility is officially designed for wireless networks, you can also use it to scan a small wired network.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Wireless Network Watcher for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Wireless Network Watcher End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Wireless Network Watcher in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Nir Sofer. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.