Download WinUSB for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by WinUSB - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download WinUSB latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The easiest multiboot USB creator
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinUSB is a simple application which helps you create multi-Windows bootable USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distribution and make it without formatting in most cases! Makes it easy to create Linux, Rescue or Windows multiboot USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distributives without formatting in most cases! WinUSB supports both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT USB flash drives.
Support both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32/NTFS/ExFAT USB flash drives.
You will need to overcome just three steps:
- Choose USB drive to make bootable
- Choose several distributions on ISO or DVD
- Choose operation system, if you want to format drive initially
- Click “Yes” and enjoy you own Windows bootable USB stick!
Create Windows multi-bootable USB flash drive with just three ease steps in intuitive user interface.
Choose USB pen drive.
Select necessary Windows distros. ISO and DVD supported.
Define new file system of USB drive, if you want format it firstly.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinUSB for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinUSB End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinUSB in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Boot CD
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by WinUSB . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.