Download WinSnap for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by NTWind - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download WinSnap latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Create Superior Screenshots, Add Notes and Apply Visual Effects.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinSnap is a fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards.
Packed with a handful of screen capturing and image editing capabilities, WinSnap comes in handy whether you need an occasional screenshot or your job requires professional screenshots for a user manual, presentation, blog or website.
It contains a number of innovative features that enable far superior screenshots and even easier working methods. Redesigned and updated user interface comes in 4 different styles (Black, Silver, Blue and System) and significantly improves the overall usability.
It provides sufficient image editing capabilities for the most frequent use cases: adding arrows, lines, shapes and text comments. New Pen tool draws a smooth spline curve.
WinSnap captures screenshots in a much more sophisticated way than other tools, applies customizable effects with no effort and allows you to add comments with just a couple of clicks.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinSnap for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinSnap End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinSnap in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Screen Capture
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by NTWind. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.