Download Windows Media Player Plus for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Windows Media Player Plus
by BM-productions - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Windows Media Player Plus latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free plug-in for Windows Media Player that adds various user interface and playback enhancements.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Tag Editor Plus: an alternative for Windows Media Player’s Advanced Tag Editor (screenshot). Tag Editor Plus works on Windows Media Player 12 too, where the original Advanced Tag Editor has been removed.
Global hotkeys, allowing you to control Windows Media Player from within any running application.
Party Shuffle: a dynamic playlist that automatically gets filled with randomly picked songs. Of course, you can still add songs yourself, and reorder/remove songs, just like with a normal playlist. Very useful while throwing a party, as a DJ aid, or just for casual listening.
Real ‘find as you type’ in the media library: you can simply start typing to search, without having to click on the Search field first.
Disc number (‘set’) support in the media library: shows disc numbers in the Track number column and makes Windows Media Player use the disc numbers for sorting the tracks of an album (screenshot).
Access the standard Explorer right-click menu of a media file directly from within Windows Media Player (screenshot).
Restore last active playlist, media item, and playback position at Windows Media Player startup.
Show currently playing media in Windows Media Player’s title bar (screenshot).
Advanced playback options: Stop after current and Close after current, to automatically stop playback or close Windows Media Player when the current media has ended (screenshot).
Let Windows Media Player play/pause when you press the space bar.
Disable group headers in the Library Pane (screenshot).
Enhanced and configurable replacement of the Windows Live Messenger Music plug-in (What I’m Listening To) (screenshot).
Show currently playing media in Skype’s mood message.
Access the properties/settings of any Windows Media Player plug-in from within the main menu (Tools – Plug-in properties), without having to go to Options first (screenshot).
Bring back the “Find in library” right-click option of older versions of Windows Media Player to Windows Media Player 12.
“Play next” option when right-clicking a media item in Windows Media Player 11’s library (Windows Media Player 12 already has this by default).
Quickly re-enable all plug-ins after a Windows Media Player crash
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Windows Media Player Plus for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Windows Media Player Plus End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Windows Media Player Plus in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by BM-productions. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.