Windows 8.1 ISO Download Free for PC, Laptop. 64 bit
Windows 8.1 ISO Image free download [2023 version] for PC and Laptop. Install Full working Windows 8.1 64 bit through USB device. Safe Download and Install from official link!
Windows 8.1 64 bit Download Features
- Windows 8.1 direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Download Windows 8.1 for your PC or laptop
Windows 8.1 latest version overview
Windows 8.1 is a solid modern operating system from Microsoft. Comes after windows 7 with new modern standards in mind. Provides more stability, security and more web 2 user friendly.
Also, there is a new refresh for Start menu, file explorer, software manager and control panel. It was the first step towards Windows 10, the Microsoft beloved baby.
Windows 8.1 Key Features
- Interface changes: The first thing you’ll notice about Windows 8 is that it looks totally different from previous versions of Windows. The all-new interface includes features like the Start screen, live tiles, and hot corners.
- Start Menu: The desktop does now have a Start button, sporting the new Windows logo, but it doesn’t do what the veteran power users probably wished for:
- Start screen: The main screen you’ll use is called the Start screen, and it displays all of your apps as tiles. You can personalize your Start screen by changing the color scheme, choosing a background image, and rearranging your tiles.
- Live tiles: Lets you see information without even clicking on the app. For example, the Weather app displays the current weather on its tile, and you can click on it to see more details.
- Hot corners: Hover the mouse in the corner of the screen, and it will open a toolbar or tile that you can click. To switch to another open app, you can hover the mouse in the top-left corner and then click. If you’re using a tablet, you’ll swipe from the left or right instead of using hot corners.
- Simplified Desktop for increased speed
Online features: Includes Sign in with Microsoft account, Social networking features,
Improved security: Windows Defender defends against malware such as spyware. Windows Store also helps to keep you and your computer safe by showing you what information each app will have access to.
For example, some apps have access to your location, so if you’re uncomfortable sharing your location you can decide not to download those apps.
Source for features: gcflearnfree.org & pcmag.com
Windows 8.1 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
- Category: Operating Systems
- Version: Update 6051550
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4.02 Gb
- OS: Windows 8.1
- License: Freeware