Download WhyNotWin11 for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Robert C. Maehl - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download WhyNotWin11 latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A small simple app to detect if Windows 11 can be installed on your current PC, laptop or not.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WhyNotWin11 is a small simple app to detect if Windows 11 can be installed on your current PC, laptop or not. As we all know, Windows 11 is the new operating system from Microsoft with performance and security enhancements.
This app checks the minimum system requirements required for Windows 11 as provided by Microsoft. Most importantly, it gives a full hardware details for your PC and laptop, this includes CPU, Ram, Storage, DirectX version and TPM.
TPM is the most arising hardware drawback for most users. However, I’ve installed Windows 11 on my PC with TPM version 1.2.
Also, make sure that you have at least 4 Giga Bytes of ram, 64 bit CPU, and secure boot enabled in order to be able to install the new Windows.
Main Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: >9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WhyNotWin11 for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WhyNotWin11 End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WhyNotWin11 in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2.20 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Robert C. Maehl. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.