Download VisualSVN for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by VisualSVN Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VisualSVN latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Professional grade Subversion integration plug-in for Visual Studio.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VisualSVN is a professional grade Subversion integration plug-in for Visual Studio. All Subversion operations are performed out of the Visual Studio process. Common operations such as Commit or Update are performed using the TortoiseSVN dialogs. Other unmanaged code is executed in a pool of separate worker processes. This out-of-process model provides the proof that Visual Studio will never crash or hang because of VisualSVN.
It is an Apache Subversion integration plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio. It is implemented as a low-level Visual Studio Integration Package and provides the complete, robust and straight-out integration with Subversion. Complete and comfortable integration of Subversion into Visual Studio is also achieved by a carefully designed menus, dedicated toolbar and other features that are invisible at first sight.
VisualSVN instantaneously displays any change made to the working copy, including property changes, folder changes and changes made to files that are not included in the solution. It comes with complete solution to review all changes made in your solution. You can easily see which changes have been made, iterate through changed files and resolve merge conflicts inside of Visual Studio.
The Quick Diff feature allows you to assess, review and quickly navigate between changed blocks of code and selectively revert them. Quick Diff markers are shown right in the editor and are computed and updated instantaneously. This is the flagship feature that dramatically changes your coding and code review behaviour.
It tracks all file operations performed in Visual Studio and properly reflects them to Subversion. All refactorings performed by third-party plug-ins are also properly handled and reflected to your working copy.
- Unbeatable reliability: Visual Studio will never crash or hang because of VisualSVN.
- Seamless integration: VisualSVN automatically handles added or renamed files and reflects these operations to Subversion.
- Real-time status: VisualSVN carefully tracks and displays all the current changes made to your working copy.
- Short learning curve: VisualSVN utilizes TortoiseSVN dialogs and provides a smart wizard to put your sources under Subversion.
In order to setup VisualSVN, you need to download and install the latest stable version of TortoiseSVN Subversion client.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VisualSVN for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VisualSVN End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VisualSVN in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3.7+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by VisualSVN Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.