Download Virtual Audio Cable for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Virtual Audio Cable
by Muzychenko - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Virtual Audio Cable latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Allows you to connect audio applications to each other.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Virtual Audio Cable software (VAC), allows you to connect audio applications to each other. VAC routes audio signals (streams) between such connected applications, keeping as low latency as possible. You definitely know that traditional hardware audio devices (CD/LP player, FM receiver, equalizer, amplifier etc.) may be connected together by electric (analog or digital) cables. Windows audio application can produce (play back) and/or record sounds (audio signals) too. With VAC, you can transmit sounds from any application to any other.
VAC simulates an audio adapter (card) and provides a set of virtual audio devices named Virtual Cables. The “Virtual Cable” term is used only in VAC description, as a placeholder. Actual device/endpoint names that you will see in applications’ windows, are different.
Each Virtual Cable has a pair of audio endpoints: input (recording) and output (playback). Inside each cable, these endpoints are connected to each other. All digital audio data sent (played) to the output endpoint by a “source” application, are implicitly transferred to the input endpoint. So it can be retrieved (recorded) by another (destination) application:
VAC delivers audio signals completely inside the computer. No audio hardware is required. There is no quality loss (if no format conversion and/or volume control are involved).
Use VAC to connect various audio applications together:
- Internet Telephony/VoIP/SIP/voice messengers (Skype, Ventrilo, MicroSIP).
- Live mixing/DJ (vMix, Mixxx, VirtualDJ, VoiceMeeter Banana/Potato).
- Live broadcasting (Open Broadcaster/OBS Studio, WireCast, VidBlasterX. SAM Broadcaster).
- Speech synthesis/recognition (Google Text-to-Spech/Speech-to-Text, Dragon Naturally Speaking).
- Software synthesizers and studio/DAW (Ableton, Acid, AudioMulch, Band-in-a-Box, Bidule, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase, FL Studio,
- GarageBand, Logic, MiniMoog, n-Track, Nuendo, Reaktor, REAPER, Reason, Samplitude, Traktor, Vegas).
- Audio editors/recorders (Audacity, Adobe Audition, GoldWave, WaveLab, Sound Forge).
- Virtual Machines (VMware Player/Workstation, VirtualBox, Hyper-V).
- Amateur and software-defined radio (Flex Radio, PowerSDR, HAM Radio Deluxe, HamSphere, HDSDR, Fldigi, SDR-Radio, WSJT-X, JTDX).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Virtual Audio Cable for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Virtual Audio Cable End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Virtual Audio Cable in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Muzychenko. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.