Download Any Video Converter Free for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Any Video Converter Free
by Anvsoft Inc - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Any Video Converter Free latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free Video Converter with 100+ inputs, 160+ outputs, 100% lossless quality and NVIDIA NVENC accelerated encoding.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Any Video Converter Free is a Free Video Converter with 100+ inputs, 160+ outputs, 100% lossless quality and NVIDIA NVENC accelerated encoding. Designed with no limitations and zero costs. Lets you effortlessly convert any video files to any format for FREE! Rip and Extract Audio from CDs and Videos, Burning video to DVD or AVCHD DVD, Highest HEVC/H.265 Video Coding Efficiency, Download YouTube and More.
Key Features of Any Video Converter Free
- MP4, MPEG, VOB, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, MOD, M2TS, RMVB, AVI, MOV, FLV
- F4V, DVR-MS, TOD, DV, MXF, OGG, WEBM, any 4K video format and more.
- WMV, MPG, MP4, AVI, ASF, M2TS, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, SWF, WEBM
- HTML5 WEBM, HTML5 OGG, HTML5 MP4 and more.
Supported Output Device
iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone 8/8 Plus, Apple TV, Google Android, Kindle Fire HD, Sony PSP, Xbox 360, Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei and more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Any Video Converter Free for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Any Video Converter Free End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Any Video Converter Free in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 55 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Anvsoft Inc. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.