Download Viber for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Viber Media - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Viber latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Make calls, send messages and join millions around the world freely and securely.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Viber is a free text messaging and calling app from Viber Media S.à r.l that lets you send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on any device and network, in any country. Syncs your contacts, messages and call history with your mobile device.
Viber Main Features & Advantages
It offers a responsive design that runs on desktop and touch modes across all Windows 10 devices. Get the universal app for free in the Windows Store.
Make calls, send messages and much more – freely and securely. Join millions of people around the globe and enjoy the world’s most comprehensive communication experience.
- Best-quality HD voice calls
- Video calls
- Text, photo and sticker messages
- Transfer ongoing calls between devices
- Full sync between your mobile and Windows
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Viber for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Viber End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Viber in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IM, Calling
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 113+ MB
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Viber Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.