Download VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter
by VeryPDF - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Windows-based application designed to provide users an easy and convenient way to convert AutoCAD files such as DWG files and DXF files, to PDF or vector image files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter is a Windows-based application designed to provide users an easy and convenient way to convert AutoCAD files such as DWG files and DXF files, to PDF or vector image files in the formats like WMF, SWF, EMF, PS, SVG, EPS, XPS, HPGL, and PCL.
It can convert CAD files to vector files of WMF, SWF, EMF, PS, SVG, EPS, XPS, HPGL, and PCL. It also support export CAD files to PDF files. With this application, you can easily save your CAD files in multiple file formats.
It also supports color and black-and-white color modes to save output vector files. It also can set page width and height in the unit of point. You may also set the print resolution in DPI for created vector images.
- Input file formats: AutoCAD file formats like DWG and DXF.
- Output file formats: PDF, and regular vector image formats including WMF, SWF, EMF, PS, SVG, EPS, XPS, HPGL, PCL, etc.
- Support batch conversion.
- Support general output setting like color mode setting.
- Support advanced output setting like font setting, resolution setting, and page size setting.
- Show the progress of conversion in the interface.
- Automatically open the result file after conversion.
- Show the output folder when conversion is finished.
- The interface is interactive and user friendly.
- Independent application which does not require AutoCAD or other CAD software installed on the computer.
- Create a vector file for each view within a CAD file.
- Append no affix to filenames for single page files.
- Automatically show the folder when the conversion is finished.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 16 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by VeryPDF. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.