Download VDownloader for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Vitzo - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VDownloader latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free Video Downloader for YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and more!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VDownloader is award winning software for Windows that allows you to download videos from YouTube or any other video sharing website. With a single click of the mouse, these videos can be downloaded and converted into any video or audio file format such as MP3 or MP4 in the best available quality up to 8K for video or 320 Kbps for audio.
- Convert YouTube videos to MP3 audio-only for your music player
- Watch downloaded videos offline. Great when traveling!
- Avoid annoying advertisements, captions and other distractions.
- Watch full HD, 4K or 8K video without buffering delays.
- Back-up videos on your hard drive in case they’re removed from YouTube.
With VDownloader you can download entire playlists or channels with a single click, download in 4K or 8K, easily add a watermark, schedule and automate downloads for matching keywords or new videos in a playlist or channel, and unblock YouTube using a proxy.
It allows you to download videos on auto-pilot when your computer is idle to save resources when you need them most.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VDownloader for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VDownloader End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VDownloader in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Downloader
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 39 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Vitzo. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.