Download USBDeview for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Nir Sofer - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download USBDeview latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For each USB device, extended information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more…
USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as to disable and enable USB devices. Use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install USBDeview for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept USBDeview End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for USBDeview in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray, USB
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 120 Kb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Nir Sofer. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.