Download USB File Resc for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
USB File Resc
by ToolsLib - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download USB File Resc latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Remove and disinfect shortcut viruses, recyclers and other types of malware from infected USB drive.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
USB File Resc or Shortcut Virus Remover is a free anti-malware tool to remove and disinfect shortcut viruses, recyclers and other types of malware from infected USB drive. A small pocket program “freeware” that is used to remove and disinfect USB Extracted Disks (Pendrive) infected with shortcut viruses, recyclers and other types of malware. Not only does it disinfect your removable disk, it also disinfects your computer and stops those bad processes that generate shortcuts again.
USB File Resc Can Remove The Following Malware
USB File Resc becomes more powerful by are adding new types of viruses to fight against. Here is the list of all viruses with USB File Rescue account
AntiUsbShortCut AntiUSB AntiUSB.exe AntiShortCut AntiWorm AutoIt3.exe My Pictures My Videos My Documents
Ejecutables, New Folder.exe. *.exe, TEMP_STRY_REGLOG, Drive.bat y 1.bat, Device Manager.exe and winmgr.exe
Photoshop.wsf, Download film.wsf, IMG-1750.wsf, new_photo_today.wsf,
film.wsf, new photo today.wsf, Mervy-CanadaPhotos.wsf, Download film.wsf, IMG-1337.wsf.
BlackJocker-rad12345.rar, cpuage.tnt, cpufix.exe, cpuspeed.tnt, newcpuspeedcheck Copy.lnk, workers
cpuchecker.exe, cpuchecker32.exe, msvcr120_64.dll, msvcr120_86.dll, x32.bin, x64.bin.
Removable Disk 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, 8gb, 16gb and Removable Disk (32gb)
How to remove shortcut virus from USB, Laptop & PC Permanently?
Follow these instructions
1.- Download & Run the USB File Rescue software. (Better in Administrator Mode)
2.- Choose and place the letter of the Removable Disk in the Program. (In my case it is the letter J.)
3.-Place the letter J in the USB File Resc program.
4.- Press “Enter”.
First, USB File Resc scans your computer, looking for processes and malicious files that are responsible for generating new shortcuts.
Then, USB File Resc will go to your Removable Disk (USB) and disinfect it, eliminating Hot Keys and hidden viruses in folders like Trashes or Recycler.
5.- Ready!. USB File Resc will have done all the work. Goodbye to viruses !, Your computer will have been disinfected and ready to go on with everyday life.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install USB File Resc for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept USB File Resc End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for USB File Resc in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Anti-Malware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by ToolsLib. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.