Download Universal Media Server for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Universal Media Server
by Universal Media - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Universal Media Server latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to devices like PS3s, Xbox 360s, TVs, smart phones, Blu-ray players and more.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to devices like PS3s, Xbox 360s, TVs, smart phones, Blu-ray players and more. Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to any DLNA-capable device.
It is free, regularly updated and has more features than any other media server, including paid media servers.
It streams to many devices including Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4), Microsoft Xbox One and 360, many TVs (Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Vizio, LG, Philips, Sharp), smart phones (iPhone, Android, etc.), Blu-ray players, and more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Universal Media Server for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Universal Media Server End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Universal Media Server in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online TV
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 120 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Universal Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.