Download UltraEdit for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by IDM - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download UltraEdit latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Top text editor with code highlighting, folding, etc. in addition to unique features that set it apart.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
UltraEdit is a top rated text editor with code highlighting, folding, etc., in addition to unique features that set it apart. It is customizable, choose one of our core themes or try our beautiful user-contributed themes to get UltraEdit looking exactly how you’d like it to. Take it a step further by modifying your theme or creating a new one from scratch, then contribute it back for the rest of our users to enjoy.
With features like multi-caret editing, column/block editing and multi-select, it’s a simple text editor when you want it to be, and a multi-cursor power editor when you need it to be.
HTML / Markdown live preview
Want to see your rendered HTML or Markdown changes on the fly, as you edit them? UltraEdit’s live preview makes this possible. Double-click an element in the preview to jump to its definition in source. And with Github Flavored Markdown (GFM) code highlighting and compatibility, UltraEdit is the only editor you’ll need for your repos.
From quick inline finds to massive replaces across your entire project, no one does search like UltraEdit. Find / replace across files, Perl regular expressions, column-based search, line filters, and more…when it comes to search, there’s almost nothing UltraEdit can’t do! Find a needle in a 4GB haystack, or just quickly find a word you’re looking for, this isn’t search!
Developer / programmer
- Unsurpassed power, performance, startup, & file load
- Customizable, configurable, beautiful themes
- OS integration (command line, shell extension)
- Blazing fast find / replace and find in files / replace in files
- Fully integrated file compare, instant diff operations
Corporate / enterprise
- Secure, trusted, proven, dependable, stable
- Digitally signed installers and libraries
- Easy / silent deployment with MSI installers
- Professional support and in-house call center
- Multi-platform: Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Easily open and edit large files – 4 GB and beyond!
- Multi-caret editing and multi-select
- Column (block) mode editing
- Powerful search: Find & replace in files, regular expressions, inverse search, etc.
- File compare
- Code syntax highlighting for nearly any programming language
- Code folding and hierarchical function listing
- Beautify and reformat source code
- Powerful XML handling: XML tree view, reformatting, validation, etc.
- Auto-closing XML/HTML tags
- Smart templates – automatic intelligent code completion
- Editor themes – skin the entire app
- Powerful and configurable tools
- File and data sorting
- Integrated FTP client (supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS)
- Integrated SSH/telnet client
- Filtered spell checker
- Unicode/UTF-8 support
- Split/duplicate window editing
- Hex editing
- Macros and scripts for automated editing
- CSV data reformatting
- Log file polling
- File encryption and decryption
- Integrated Ctags (symbols listing)
- Base64 encode/decode
- Project support
- Robust bookmarking
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install UltraEdit for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept UltraEdit End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for UltraEdit in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Editor
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 90 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by IDM. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.