Download TweakBit File Recovery for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
TweakBit File Recovery
by Tweakbit - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download TweakBit File Recovery latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The most effective undelete tool for files you may lose by accident or to a virus attack.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Power to surprise you
You may be shocked at how much data the program can recover from your hard drive or memory card, even after a quick-format.
You can customize your scan for deleted files, preview items from the search results and recover only the files you really need.
Industry-acknowledged quality Exclusive Tweakbit technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
FREE to try for 30 days
The free trial runs a full scan for deleted files, lets you recover as many files as you want (up to 10 after each scan) and only has a limit on file size.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TweakBit File Recovery for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TweakBit File Recovery End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TweakBit File Recovery in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Tweakbit . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.