Download TurboFTP Server for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by TURBOSOFT - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download TurboFTP Server latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A secure Windows file transfer server and delivers high performance backed by its CPU-scalability.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Turbo FTP Server is a secure Windows file transfer server and delivers high performance backed by its CPU-scalability. It provides secure FTP, SFTP, SCP and HTTPS services to consolidate, centralize and protect corporate file transfer.
Explicit and implicit SSL/TLS with industrial strength cryptography including 256-bit AES encryption. Support OTP schemes, on-the-fly MODE-Z compression.
SFTP/SCP over SSH
Allows you to select SSH key exchange algorithms, ciphers, compression algorithms, MAC algorithms. Supports Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
A TurboFTP Server domain’s VFS (Virtual File System) can be accessed via a mobile-ready Web client interface.
FIPS 140-2 Compliance
TurboFTP Server uses an embedded FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module and the FIPS 140-2 mode can be enabled in Professional version and above.
Granular Connection Access Control
An extensive set of options are provided to control connections to the server at both domain and user levels. including max number of connections, max number of connections per IP/User, max login failures, max connection time, session idle timeout, transfer timeout, login time restriction etc.
Capable of running multiple virtual domains on a physical host machine. Each virtual domain has its own virtual file system and domain level settings, i.e. host TLS certificate, SSH host keys, authentication method, connection options, users, groups etc.
You can map a virtual folder to any local folder path.
IP Access Control
IP filters can be applied at a domain and user level.
Real-time Monitoring of Server and Domain Status
In TurboFTP Server Management Console you can monitor connected users’ activity (IP, connection time, command) and the view the overall domain read time performance graph which illustrates the number of users, download and upload rate.
Using the TurboFTP Server Management Console you can connect to a remote TurboFTP Server daemon via a secure channel protected by SSL/TLS and manage the server remotely
SSL Certificate and SSH Host Key wizards
You can create SSL certificates for FTPS services and SSH host key pairs for SFTP services right in the management console with quick and easy wizards.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TurboFTP Server for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TurboFTP Server End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TurboFTP Server in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: FTPCategory: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by TURBOSOFT. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.