Download TurboFTP for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by TURBOSOFT - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download TurboFTP latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- secure FTP and SFTP client which comes with an intuitive user interface and allows you to manipulate and exchanged files through secure file transfer protocol.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TurboFTP is a Windows secure FTP and SFTP client. It comes with an intuitive user interface and allows you to manipulate and exchanged files through secure file transfer protocol, while providing managed FTP capabilities to automate FTP/SFTP and data-centric business process. It is also equipped with OpenPGP functions to helps protect your data in transit or at rest.
Secure FTP file transfer protected with SSL(Secure Socket Layer, including implicit/explicit SSL) and TLS(Transport Layer Security). Support SFTP over SSH2. FIPS 140-2 mode can be enabled in TurboFTP Business and Corporate versions. Built-in OpenPGP support.
Sync Service Module
Run scheduled FTP and SFTP sync tasks or session tasks in NT service. Support dependency of tasks, multiple simultaneous schedule tasks and different dialup connection for individual site. Run programs before and after a scheduled task.
Auto Upload New Files and/or Updated Files in Local Folder
Watch a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. This feature can be run as NT service in Sync Service Module.
Schedule File Transfer
Built-in Task Scheduler to schedule file transfer and automated folder synchronization. Send E-mail report upon task completion.
Offers visual real-time comparison of local and FTP directory structures, helps you synchronize, backup files and directories with minimum efforts.
MODE-Z support and Built-in Compress/Decompress Utility
Support on-the-fly data compression using MODE-Z. You can also extract and create archives in Zip, GZip or Tar formats in TurboFTP.
Strong interruption and stall protection
Backed by Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect and broken transfer resume.
Get through firewall and proxy servers including HTTP Proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5.
Large file support
Support files larger than 2Gb on FAT32 and files larger than 4Gb on NTFS file system.
Upload files right from Windows Explorer with the powerful Upload Wizard. Connection Wizard and one-click access to any folder with bookmarks.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TurboFTP for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TurboFTP End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TurboFTP in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: FTP
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 14 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by TURBOSOFT. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.