Download Turbo C++ for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Borland - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download Turbo C++ 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Turbo C++ with full/window screen mode and many more extra feature.
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Turbo C++ is a C++ compiler and integrated development environment. It was made as scaled down versions of professional compilers.
The first release of Turbo C++ was made available during the MS-DOS era on personal computers. Version 1.0, running on MS-DOS, was released in May 1990.
Turbo c/c++ for Windows 11 32/64 bit
Turbo C++ works on Windows 11 64 bit without any obstacles. As we all know, Windows 11 comes only with 64 bit architecture, fortunately, 64 bit architecture is capable of running both 32 bit and 64 bit apps.
- In windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 no pre requirement.
- In windows 7 .NET 4.5 Framework require to run “Turbo C++” because it’s specially made for windows 8.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Turbo C++ End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Turbo C++ in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Code Editors & IDE
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2.63 Mb
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by Borland. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.