Download TunesKit M4V Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
TunesKit M4V Converter
by TunesKit - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download TunesKit M4V Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- all-in-one iTunes DRM removal software to convert DRM-ed M4Vs and all DRM-free videos to common MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, etc.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TunesKit M4V Converter is an all-in-one iTunes DRM removal software to convert DRM-ed M4Vs and all DRM-free videos to common MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, etc. with original audio tracks, subtitles, including AC3 Dolby 5.1 surround audio, CC, etc. 100% retained. Easily get rid of the iTunes DRM protection for now! TunesKit DRM Media Converter for Windows is capable of removing DRM protection from both iTunes rental movies and purchased movies.
Losslessly remove DRM from iTunes M4V movies and TV shows
Losslessly remove DRM lock from iTunes movies without re-encoding and touching the original audios and videos at all. It will 100% preserve lossless quality of the protected M4V, including all audio tracks, subtitles, AC3 dolby 5.1 surround sound, etc.
Edit output video with multiple effects
TunesKit M4V Converter embeds a built-in video editor with which you can easily trim, cut the videos to small clips, or add watermarks and subtitles to make the video cooler. Besides, you are allowed to customize video parameters like video size, bit rate, codec, etc.
Convert iTunes videos to multiple non-Apple devices
Tuneskit iTunes M4V Converter supports converting iTunes DRM videos to MP4, M4V formats with preset output profiles, so that you can enjoy iTunes movies on most non-Apple devices directly, including Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy tablet, HTC One M8, Google Nexus series, Nokia lumia series, etc.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TunesKit M4V Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TunesKit M4V Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TunesKit M4V Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 50 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by TunesKit. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.