Download TrustViewer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by TrustViewer - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download TrustViewer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Small app to make a remote access to other desktops, share files or make a video call.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TrustViewer is small app to make a remote access to other desktops, share files and make a video call. Does not require installation or registration running on computer with minimal user rights and is safe, easy and convenient to use.
How to Use TrustViewer ?
Remote access to computer in three steps
- Download free full version of the program, run it (registration and installation is not required)
- Click “Give access to this computer” or “Connect to a remote computer”.
- To give access to your computer let your partner know a unique nine-digit identifier of each session, and wait for connection.
- After your partner entered identifier, the connection is established immediately, with no problems with NAT or Proxy.
- Manage the remote desktop, share files, make voice and video calls, and all of this is free, confidential and safe, with high performance routing (possibly by direct connection “point to point”).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TrustViewer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TrustViewer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TrustViewer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Remote Control
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by TrustViewer . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.